Witchyknits4ewe

Follow my life of knitting, karate, living gluten free and family!







Wednesday, May 6, 2015

New Instagram Photo: May 06, 2015 at 11:06AM

My absolutely amazing (and half mad for all that she sent to me!!) friend @siobhanmaddison sent me this awesome package!!! There's hedgehog bandanas for both Bandit and Zoey (I'll post a separate pic of them wearing them), doggie treats, a huge stock of my beloved curly wurlys, a gorgeous dragonfly necklace, tea, adorable socks and some #lush Oates for me to play with on my #makeup kick!! Siobhan is one of the most beautiful people I have ever met and we've never even met in person yet!! We message each other, share pictures of our pets and she's just a Viber away if I need to talk. I hope she feels the same!!! What started out as a craft swap has turned into a beautiful friendship!! Siobhan, I can't even express how much this package means and you know it arrived at the perfect time!!! I love you girl!!! 😘😘😘 Oh, and tell Dale he's a silly boy who doesn't know about jewelry!!! 😂😂😂 #penpals #friends #thingsthatmakemesmile #americatoengland


from Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment