Witchyknits4ewe

Follow my life of knitting, karate, living gluten free and family!







Thursday, January 22, 2015

New Instagram Photo: January 22, 2015 at 08:24AM

Tagged by @shmirette to give 7 facts about myself!! Here we go: 1. Favorite movies are the Terminator series. 2. Love hard rock but secretly love sappy love songs from the 80's. 3. I'm a terrible dancer, but don't care! 4. I love anything pink and purple. 5. I could eat Plum Tree's Mae fun every day - yum!!! 6. My husband is my best friend. This has been proven even more so over these last two weeks in the way he's cared for me both physically and emotionally- I don't even know how to show my appreciation, but if the shoe were on the other foot, I'd do the same. I suppose that's the true meaning of love and loyalty. Which brings me to the last, 7. I am fiercely loyal to my friends! I tag @lovekensa @siobhanmaddison and @jillsamter




from Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment