Witchyknits4ewe

Follow my life of knitting, karate, living gluten free and family!







Thursday, January 8, 2015

New Instagram Photo: January 08, 2015 at 11:27PM

Still in hospital but having tilt test tomorrow. I'm so grateful for all of my friends (and students!!) that visited, emailed, texted and messaged me. It means a lot - you have no idea!!! To my #spoonie IG family, thank you for the words of support and encouragement. I finally was given something for my leg pain tonight so hopefully I'll sleep. I still have no strength in my left leg which is quite worrisome. But, good news, I did some more work on my #cloudsfactory #doctorwho #biscornu #crossstitch I hope you all are feeling well today/ tonight and wish you the best!! 😘😘😘 #chronicillness #chronicpain #fibromyalgia #fibrohurts #raynaudsdisease #butyoudontlooksick




from Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment