Witchyknits4ewe

Follow my life of knitting, karate, living gluten free and family!







Friday, August 8, 2014

New Instagram Photo: August 08, 2014 at 07:38AM

Today is Day 100 of #100happydays This has been an awesome journey. There were days that I easily found things that made me happy or made me smile. There were days that I really had to try to find that one small thing worth posting. What did I get out of this? Not only did I learn that I can find something positive out of every day and every experience, but I realized (as I'm sure many of you did), that no matter what, my family is always ready to put a smile on my face. I've been blessed to have the most supportive and loving parents anyone can ask for. My husband is the most loving and funny person I know. He can easily stop my tears and knows how to hug me to make things ok. He makes me laugh even when I want to be in a bad mood and his words take the anger, sadness or worry right away and replace them with peacefulness and smiles. My two sons have made me so proud. They both work hard and do excellent in school. I've had the pleasure of watching them become friends as well as brothers. Now, if I could just get them to clean their rooms, lol!! In all seriousness though, they truly are a blessing each and every day. Those who know me, know my love of all things four legged. You've seen my summer "pets." My dogs (and I include my parents' dog) are always happy when I get home, greeting me with kisses, fighting over my attention and doing their silly things that each one's personality cracks me up. They keep life from being boring for sure!!! So there you have it. I've completed the #100happydays challenge, but I will continue to find happiness in each and every day. Thank you for going on this journey with me. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!! Xoxo




from Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment