I also found this and thought I would share with all of you - so if you blog, join in!
My other Squee to share is that I had my second evaluation done at work (phew! finished for the year) and got beautiful reviews - to the point where she (our Assistant Principal) told me that she has recommended to FOUR other teachers to come and observe how I do my reading groups, how I record my data for students and run small groups in the room. I was so flattered!!! I may have a few people mad at me though, but right now I am flying high on such an awesome review that I don't care! ;-D
We are also moving along nicely with the Bar Mitzvah plans - centerpieces are about halfway done - I'll post a pic when they are complete. Maybe I should put a pic in a WIPW post.... didn't think about that until now...
My final Squee and honor is, I was given the Versatile Blogger Award by Susan!!!
Thank you so much!! Please visit Susan's Blog to share the love with her!!
So here is how all of this works:
1. Add the award to your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who gave it to you.
3. Mention 7 random things about yourself.
4. List the rules.
5. Award to 15 bloggers.
6. Inform each of those 15 by leaving a comment on their blog.
So, I've completed rules 1, 2 and 4. Now for #4, 7 random things (that I hopefully haven't mentioned before!)
1. I love to change my hair color and style
2. I love all things geeky but don't always understand them
3. My two favorite movie collections are the Terminator and the Mummy - love and own ALL of them.
4. I want to go to the UK one day and just sit around and listen to people talk
5. I love the BBC channel - kinda goes with the above too...
6. (this one is kinda sad) I have Celiac and Raynaud's and am now having a lot of problems with my hands and made an appointment with a Rheumatoid Dr. I'm scared of what it may be....
7. I love hosting events, hence my weekly knitting night!
Now for the awards!!!!!
For more Squees, visit Calophi and say hi!